Why do I have to go through a credit check?
Credit checks are a standard process when applying for a Personal loan, Student Loan, Business Loans, or any other loans. When performing these checks, MINI Financial Services is merely protecting its customers against running up too much debt. A copy of your identity card and your last two payslips are all that you will need to legitimize yourself.
Credit report review checklist
- Is your name correct?
- Is your Social Security number correct?
- Is your current address correct? Is your current phone number correct?
- Are the previous addresses they have listed for you correct?
- Is your marital status listed correctly?
- Is the employment history they have listed for you accurately?
- Is everything listed in the personal information section correct?
- Is there anything listed in the public record information? Is it correct? Highlight the
information you think may not be correct.
- Review each item under the credit account (trade account) section. Are the accounts on
Is the list still open?
- Are all of the current balances correct?
- Are accounts where you are an authorized user or joint owner listed?
- Are zero balances recorded for debts discharged in bankruptcy? For debts paid in full?
- Are you listed as a co-signer on a loan? Is this correct?
Are accounts that you closed listed as “closed by the consumer”?
- Is negative information reported on each credit account correct? Look for late-payments
and missed payments. Highlight those items you think are not correct.
- Are any accounts listed more than once? Check to make sure the same account is not listed multiple times in the collections section.
- Is old negative information still being reported? If yes, highlight the information that has
exceeded the negative information reporting limit, which is usually seven years.
- Do you suspect that you have been the victim of identity theft after reviewing your credit
- loan credit score
- credit score to buy a house
- bad credit mortgage
- bad credit home loans
- buying a house with bad credit
- credit score needed to buy a house
- credit score to buy a car
- credit score for mortgage
- low credit score loans
- fha loan credit score
- 620 credit score
- 580 credit score
- personal loans for fair credit
- credit score for home loan
- loans for fair credit
- fha credit score
- minimum credit score to buy a house
- credit score for car loan
- minimum credit score to buy a car
- buying a home with bad credit
- credit score to buy a house 2020
- bad credit mortgage loans
- getting a mortgage with bad credit
- wells fargo 500 credit score home loan
- minimum credit score for home loan
- va loan credit score
- fha loans for bad credit
- fha minimum credit score
- loans for low credit
- best personal loans for fair credit
- first time home buyer with bad credit
- refinance with bad credit
- good credit score to buy a house
- cibil score full form
- lendingtree credit score
- bad credit score loans
- conventional loan credit score
- poor credit home loans
- low credit score home loans
- rv financing credit score
- va home loan credit score
- personal loan 600 credit score
- best credit score to buy a house
- loans to build credit
- credit score for personal loan
- mortgages for poor credit
- personal loan for low cibil score
- credit score to get a mortgage
- minimum credit score for a car loan
- loans for bad credit rating
- mobile home loans for bad credit
- mortgage fico score
- good credit score to buy a car
- va home loan credit score 550